Make it Your Livable Community!
Savannah Village is a very special place. You can take a walk through the covered bridge into the breathtaking arboretum that is home to many tall, proud oaks. A place where brick chimneys and inviting front porches are prevalent. A place where a neighborhood park and walking trails welcome you to come out and meet your neighbors and friends. A place where you can spend your lifetime exploring!
Deed Restricted Lots Featuring:
- Arboretum and nature conservancy
- Interactive neighborhood in a peaceful country setting
- Sport court for tennis and basketball and an in-line hockey arena
- Neighborhood swimming pool
- Play equipment, ice skating pond, park shelter
- Excellent Waunakee school district
- Near Arboretum Office Park and day care
- Terrain that lends itself to various building exposures
- Close to Dane County Regional Airport and shopping centers
- Quick access to Madison's downtown, East, and West sides.
All in the Village of Waunakee's Beautiful South Corridor!
We at Savannah Village are committed to reviving timeless, traditional architecture. Our goal is to capture the sentimental charm of early American communities, where picturesque streets and carefully detailed homes were a standard. We envision that every home in Savannah Village will be appreciated for its architectural integrity and aesthetic appeal.
RESIDENTIAL HOMESITES, OFFICE, RETAIL, COMMERCIAL SITES
Make it your Livable Community!